We believe your business is your business. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, SellSwapHaggleBay.com follows a strict set of guidelines and principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. In addition, at no time will SellSwapHaggleBay.com ask you for credit card information. We will contact you only in the event you require assistance of any kind or via our newsletter. You may opt-out of the SellSwapHaggleBay Newsletter at anytime.
We won't sell, rent or otherwise release your name, address, phone number, or any identifiable information to anyone. Only the SellSwapHaggleBay.com management will have access to this information.
We'll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
SellSwapHaggleBay.com will never email you unless the matter is urgent or at your request. All SellSwapHaggleBay.com contact will be via the announcements area within your membership vault or the SellSwapHaggleBay Community.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information such as your home address or telephone number) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you register with SellSwapHaggleBay.com. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
To process and activate your account
To identify you as an HB member
To help us support you and your Business.
To alert you to new features, special offers, updated information and other services from SellSwapHaggleBay.com via the community link above or the announcement board in your member vault.
Access to SellSwapHaggleBay.com is extended to individuals as a courtesy and not as a right. We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the client area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
(5) SellSwapHaggleBay.com may have links to third party websites. These sites have their own privacy policies and SellSwapHaggleBay is not responsible for their operations, including their information practices. SellSwapHaggleBay users of these third party websites should review the privacy policies of these sites before providing them with personally identifiable information.
(5a) There are a great many different types of information that SellSwapHaggleBay collects from its users. To become registered with SellSwapHaggleBay, you must disclose your name, shipping address, email address, date of birth, telephone number, and if you are going to sell information relating to the SellSwapHaggleBay.com Freelance Auction Service your PayPal address or other payment processing company of your choice.
(6) SellSwapHaggleBay also collects the Internet address (IP address) of the computer or device that you use to access SellSwapHaggleBay. This is used to prevent unauthorized transactions. Moreover, SellSwapHaggleBay automatically collects information about the web address that you have come from and are going to. We also collect the information of individual pages you are browsing or using on the SellSwapHaggleBay website, and the time you access those pages and the browser that you are using.
(7) SellSwapHaggleBay also uses "cookies", which are small files of data that are in your computer and allow SellSwapHaggleBay to identify you as a member and saves your preferences. SellSwapHaggleBay may send a "session cookie" to your computer if and when you sign into your SellSwapHaggleBay account. These cookies allow you to surf the SellSwapHaggleBay website without having to reenter your login information multiple times. Our cookies are tied to your personal information (i.e. your username) on the website. Once you log out of your browser, the session cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
(8) SellSwapHaggleBay may also use longer-lasting cookies to display your SellSwapHaggleBay ID on our login form, so you do not have to retype your SellSwapHaggleBay ID each time when you log in. With most internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your brower instructions for more information. We may also employ the use of web beacons on the website to track individual page views and statistical page data. Web beacons are a one pixel images embedded within a web page and not tied in any way to your personal information.
(9) Whenever you contact SellSwapHaggleBay by an online form on our website or by sending an email to an @SellSwapHaggleBay.com address, SellSwapHaggleBay will keep and store all messages for posterity and you expressly agree that we become the sole owner of all messages sent to SellSwapHaggleBay.
(10) SellSwapHaggleBay has as its main goal to make sure your experience with our services is fast, safe and secure. Because of that, SellSwapHaggleBay has enacted a number of security measures to make sure that the information you disclose with us is kept safe. This includes using data encryption and SSL certificates for all your online transactions with SellSwapHaggleBay. SellSwapHaggleBay is also stored on a server that has a firewall and other protections. While we take every precaution in employing industry accepted standards, no one method of security is 100% secure and we make no such guarantee.
(11) The internal uses that SellSwapHaggleBay will use of your information, which were disclosed on the site, are the following: (1) to provide the SellSwapHaggleBay service (2) to process transactions and distribute information and payment (3) to resolve disputes (4) to provide customer service (5) to collect fees (6) to prevent illegal activities (7) to send targeting marketing dealing with SellSwapHaggleBay and (8) to improve our service.
(12) For each listing that you create with SellSwapHaggleBay, an information vault is created that corresponds to your listing, unless you have chosen to distribute your information by yourself. The information vault is an electronic storage area where you can either upload files or enter text. The content of the information vault is what you are selling through SellSwapHaggleBay. SellSwapHaggleBay will never look in your member vault, unless for the following reasons (1) to resolve a dispute submitted by the buyer or (2) to comply with any law enforcement or legal action. SellSwapHaggleBay takes seriously the privacy of its information vaults. SellSwapHaggleBay knows that you are entrusting us with valuable information, which we will distribute to the buyer. SellSwapHaggleBay treats its information vaults like safety deposit boxes, for your eyes only.
(13) On SellSwapHaggleBay, there are certain circumstances where we will display your SellSwapHaggleBay username and other information. Whenever you create a listing, the text you enter to describe your listing and the photos you upload to enhance your listing are publically displayed on the Website and available to all users. Your username will be displayed on the listing, along with your feedback and the other listings that you have created. A buyer or user may ask you a question regarding your listing, and whatever response you give regarding your listing will be sent to that buyer or user's email account. Please be aware that any personal information a user elects to include within these public forums may be used to send unsolicited messages. SellSwapHaggleBay is not responsible for the personal information users' elect to include within these forums.
(14) SellSwapHaggleBay may disclose your information to other users in case of (a) to resolve any dispute or (b) to ensure the processing of all transactions. You may not use information gathered on SellSwapHaggleBay in order to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violates a civil right of another person. You may not use information found on SellSwapHaggleBay for any other use whatsoever, except that are necessary to use SellSwapHaggleBay.
(15) SellSwapHaggleBay knows that users who will sell private, non-public, personal and/or proprietary knowledge will want to keep their identity private. As stated in section two, SellSwapHaggleBay will never sell or rent the information that you provide to SellSwapHaggleBay to any third partie(s), whatsoever. SellSwapHaggleBay will only disclose such information only in the following circumstances: (a) we may disclose information to marketing services who work on SellSwapHaggleBay's behalf (b) we may disclose information to third party payment processors, financial institutions or business partners that help us provide our services, such as PayPal, Google Checkout and Moneybookers (c) we may disclose information that is necessary to comply with an investigation of fraud, illegal activity or conduct not allowed by the user agreement (d) we may disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, warrant, court levy, and attachment, either for criminal or civil actions (e) we may disclose information to law enforcement agencies (f) we may share information with another web portal owned and operated by SellSwapHaggleBay (g) we may disclose information to your attorney or legal representative (h) we may share aggregated non-personal statistical data with our business partners or for public relations and (i) SellSwapHaggleBay in the future may be purchased by another corporation and as such, the information that you have disclosed will likely be a part of the transferred assets. In such an event, we shall post a prominent notice on the Website noting any changes in the information practices governing your personal information, as well as your choices in how your personal information is used henceforth.
(16) SellSwapHaggleBay may communicate with you directly, either by phone, fax or through email. These communications can be for any number of reasons including administrative and service notifications about your use of the service. Many of these communications are necessary, and you may not opt out of them as they're considered a part of the service. However, SellSwapHaggleBay may communicate with you via newsletters, promotions and surveys. You may opt out of such communications by selecting the "unsubscribe" link present in each message we send out.
(17) SellSwapHaggleBay will only disclose information to our employees in order to provide you with the SellSwapHaggleBay service. Our employees are legally obligated to keep your information private and information will only be disclosed to our employees on a need to know basis. SellSwapHaggleBay also requests that you keep your password and security question and answer private: Please change such if either become known to third parties.
You may review the information you have disclosed with SellSwapHaggleBay by logging in and viewing your account. Moreover, if you wish to close your SellSwapHaggleBay account, please contact us at info@SellSwapHaggleBay.com. SellSwapHaggleBay will then close your account, but your disclosed information will stay in our database, though not accessible to any users of the SellSwapHaggleBay website